Thank you for visiting the WWF-UK blog. If you have any questions or reactions to anything on the blog, you can either leave a comment at the end of a relevant page, or if it’s a more general or technical issue, please let us know.
We do have just a few rules of conduct for our blog.
We want everyone to get involved and interact on these pages, and we’re very happy to hear your views – even criticisms – but please moderate your language and avoid any threatening or derogatory remarks or behaviour while taking part in discussions.
Arguing your case is fine, but please be respectful and tolerant and bear in mind that people of all ages and views will be using this site.
We don’t believe in censoring opinions, but we reserve the right to remove comments we believe will be offensive to other readers, or qualify as unreasonable ‘trolling’ behaviour.
Here are some examples of behaviour we don’t think is appropriate:
- Bullying, threatening, or slanderous comments towards another person
- Pretending to be someone else
- Giving out contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
- Promoting, advertising, posting commercial material, or linking to commercial websites
- Linking to websites that contain illegal or inappropriate material
- Spamming, or otherwise adding irrelevant comments or links
You can report abuse easily
Our aim is to keep this site open to people like yourself – to listen to what you have to say.
But we need your help!
If you see that another user has broken the guidelines above or our terms and conditions, let us know by clicking the black flag ‘Report this comment to a moderator’ link located underneath each comment.
It looks like this:
We have procedures in place that will remove such content from the site if you can help us flag it.
Thanks for your help, your comments and support – and enjoy the blog!
The WWF web team